Tuesday, March 6, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 4- Green



(Im so sorry for the lack f cleanup but its late and i dont feel like doing it.) This one was a bit harder for me to do. I really dislike green nail polish so i decided to cover it up with cute little lady bugs. I must say i do have some work to do with my freehand painting but i like how they turned out.
Colors used:
Essie- Shine of the Times
Sally Hansen- Limestone
NYC- Big Frost Money
Acrylic Paint

Here is a quick swatch of Limestone
meh.

2 comments:

  1. I actually do nails.I'm totally obsessed with nail art.I like your little lady bug .that's one new design I'll try ! I've beeb trying hello kitty for over a year now.that one isn't easy lol.Maybe you should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course ill do hello kitty! ive been trying to do more fee hand nail art lately. im a painter and im used to working on a big canvas so its a little hard to get used to right now. but thanks so much for the suggestion

      Delete